The good, the bad and the silly! Life as it really happens with EIGHT silly kids, two exhausted parents and countless crazy experiences.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Fancy Camilla
Camilla recieved Fancy Nancy books for her birthday. She's taken a liking to them and tonight when I call the kids together for family prayer she came out dressed up quite fancy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have 2 boys and 5 Goddaughters and I am inlove with fancy Nancy books and Pinkalicious and Puplelicious. I gave that to my goddaughters and friends last yr. It is so cool!
2 comments:
I have 2 boys and 5 Goddaughters and I am inlove with fancy Nancy books and Pinkalicious and Puplelicious. I gave that to my goddaughters and friends last yr. It is so cool!
I absolutely LOVE the Fancy Nancy books!!!! Camilla, you're sooo gorgeous (that a fancy way of saying beautiful!)
Post a Comment