The good, the bad and the silly! Life as it really happens with EIGHT silly kids, two exhausted parents and countless crazy experiences.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Garrett is Crawling!
Most of our kids have been early crawlers but this is ridiculous, Garrett started crawling at 5 months, Yikes, 5 months! I took a little video of him the other day, here he is at 5 1/2 months crawling....he we go!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sounds like Jake, he started walking at 8 1/2months! And with what Garrett's doin, he will walk sooner!
He will be walking very soon, he crawls with one leg ready to walk. I think it is the same reason why I didn't crawl. he wants to catch up to Leia and Mia.
5 comments:
Sounds like Jake, he started walking at 8 1/2months! And with what Garrett's doin, he will walk sooner!
Wow!! That's impressive. You don't want him to grow up too fast or you'll have to have another one. Smile
That is amazing! We have kids that don't walk until 15 months and definitely don't crawl at 5m. Good luck Anne.
WOW... Ivy didn't start crawling until she was 11 months old. She isn't even close to walking, which is fine with me. Your family is darling!
He will be walking very soon, he crawls with one leg ready to walk. I think it is the same reason why I didn't crawl. he wants to catch up to Leia and Mia.
Post a Comment