A few weeks ago Gabriella asked if she could help make dinner, I let her do almost the whole thing. She made us a fabulous spaghetti meal with Italian sausage. She did a great job! I can't believe she is tall enough and old enough to help me at the stove now! Wow, I really wish (some days) that my kids would slow down and not grow up quite so fast. On the other hand, it will be nice to have built in babysitters and more hands to help out in the kitchen unsupervised. I do know this, I love being able to watch my children grow. It's exciting to see them learn new skills and develop. Whether it's a baby learning to walk or a child trying to use new words in a sentence, it's all so fun to observe. I am a very lucky lady to have the opportunity to raise these kids!
1 comment:
Gabbie, it looks like you are destined to be a great cook! Anne, I know what you mean about being a lucky lady. Isn't motherhood the best?
Post a Comment