The good, the bad and the silly! Life as it really happens with EIGHT silly kids, two exhausted parents and countless crazy experiences.
Wow! Congratulations! You are such an awesome mom! I bet your kids are so excited.
WHAT???????? Holy cow! That is great! You must be the most amazing and patient mom in the world. I can't hardly handle 4. When are you due? Are you going to find out what you are having?? CONGRATS!!!! :)
Wow! Congratulations! Now you've beaten me. You are a wonderful mother, and this child is another lucky McKinstry!
Wow! Congratulations Anne!!
Congratulations Anne! I thought you said you were done? Lucky for #7 you aren't. Such exciting news.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! You are such an awesome mom! I bet your kids are so excited.
WHAT???????? Holy cow! That is great! You must be the most amazing and patient mom in the world. I can't hardly handle 4. When are you due? Are you going to find out what you are having?? CONGRATS!!!! :)
Wow! Congratulations! Now you've beaten me. You are a wonderful mother, and this child is another lucky McKinstry!
Wow! Congratulations Anne!!
Congratulations Anne! I thought you said you were done? Lucky for #7 you aren't. Such exciting news.
Post a Comment