
I have laughed often and thought I should log all of the naughty things that keep Leia (and myself) busy. I realized today that it's not the fact that I nurse Garrett a lot that prohibits me from getting things done, it's what Leia does during the time that I nurse that take up my day. Let me give you an example. This morning Leia took a pen to her arms and legs, that is a very normal thing for a girl who is almost two to do, but it
doesn't stop there. She then found a bottle of bug spray and doused herself with it. She then went upstairs and found the fish food and decided the fish needed to be fed. I guess the floor also looked hungry, especially under the dining room table where she poured a lot of food onto the carpet. I got her back downstairs (where I could keep an eye on her) and she found a marker and took that to herself as well as the couch. Luckily for me, she took a long nap today but the adventures haven't ended, she has poured out toys, hurt the baby, kicked her sister, and smeared frosting from a cookie and chocolate chips all over herself. She does keep us laughing most of the time because of her funny personality. I have enjoyed her as she has sung a rendition of 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed mixed with Teasing Mr. Crocodile, so the Monkeys go from "jumping on Mia's bed and snap" followed by "yeas" and clapping. She is also a hoot when she sing "
Fabulous" from High School Musical 2. I have felt like I've gotten off easy so far today however because she has not played in the toilet or gotten a hold of my make-up... at least not yet. As I finish this it appears she found another marker....AHHG!!!!!
3 comments:
Anne, that is hilarious. You need to get her to sing it on video, since she wouldn't sing it to me. But I have to say to Leia, Way to go Girl!!! She knows how to have fun!!!! Everybody knows thats all that a girl wants right???
Wow Anne, you really meant it when you said that Leia is a handfull. I can imagine that many of her personality traits will serve her well---when she's an adult. Keep the posts coming. It's a nice way to feel more in touch when we are so far away.
Leia, you are a doll. It was great to meet you on the phone the other day. Maybe you could go easy on your mom for a while, at least until she stops nursing?
Post a Comment