Garrett had his two month check up today. He weighed in at 12 lbs 10 oz and is 24 inches long. He's in the 75 percentile in head, weight and height.
Leia had her first bout with the stomach flu and really didn't enjoy throwing up all that much. Mom didn't like it either, she came into our room at 2 am and threw up on my side of the bed, YUCK!!!
Mia made a friend in Pre-school and can't wait until she can have a play date with Sophia.
Camilla is tired. Full-day kindergarten is not a good thing. I guess we will soon adjust.
I attended Gabriella's classroom tonight for back-to-school. She has a great teacher who is strict but kind. Gabbie apparently will have to learn to listen the first time to everything anybody tells her. We'll see how that goes.
Emmett is adjusting to more homework and less computer time. He's surviving just fine.
Ryan took the day off of work to stay home with Leia, while I ran to the pre-school and doctors appointments and did birthday shopping for our upcoming birthdays. He cleaned out the garage, did three loads of dishes and numerous loads of laundry. I think he'll be glad to go back to work tomorrow.
Anne is tired from lack of sleep but is happy that her family on the whole is well. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the stomach virus stops with Leia. (It started with Emmett and so far has only hit those two.) Happy Times!
4 comments:
Hi Anne! I was so excited to see your family blog this evening. Your kids are just adorable. Congratulaions on your new little one. He's a cutie. Hope things are going well for you! Take care!
-Heather Grossarth
(Anderson)
Heather, how did you find me? And how can I get hold of you? Let me know. I hope you see this......!!!
Hang in there Anne. I love the way you presented all that insightful info.
Hey Anne. One evening, I thought it would be fun to see if I could find blogs of any old friends. That's when I ran across yours (I just typed in your family's name). Anyhow, I was so excited when I saw it. I'm glad things are going well for you! Send me an e-mail when you have a chance. It would be fun to catch up!
-Heather
grossarthfamily1@msn.com
Post a Comment