Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh Shenandoah!!!

Columbus Day this year we spent the day driving to the Shenandoah. We took the kids on Skyline Drive. We were there just a week or two before the peak of the fall foilage season, yet it was beautiful nonetheless. We really enjoyed the beautiful weather and the time with the kids. Along the way Mia requested "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash. Apparently it's her new favorite song. We listened to and sang along about 6 times straight. Who knew that my 4 year old daughter would love Johnny Cash?

Hello Fall!


3 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

I love fall don't you! Looks like a great outing!

Rachel Anne said...

Oh, please tell Ryan belated Happy Birthday! I keep wanting to call him, but by the time I think about it, it's usually too late to call with the time difference. I hope he had a nice day.

The McKinstry Family said...

Happy Birthday Anne. I hope that you are having a great day. I miss the fall leaves back east. Hopefully soon we will be joining the east coasters.