

I love March Madness. I am awful when I pick my games, but every year I fill out my bracket and pick an unlikely champion. This year I'm keeping my winner a likely one but there are all sorts of other craziness in my bracket. Will Portland State really beat Florida State, and I hate to admit it, but will BYU take UConn out of the race? I hope so, so I picked them to do it. Oh what fun! I haven't watched much basketball this year, but you better believe I'll be watching it today and tomorrow. These are the two best days of the whole season! Happy Basketball to you!!!
ps Dear husband, Sorry that I posted the BYU picture, to be fair I should have posted a Ute picture as well, but I am the one who maintains the blog :) I love you!
3 comments:
Ohhh MM it is.Did you watch the game? I tried to peek at work, since there's no cable at work I could only watch "some games". Was planning to watch the BYU-TX A&M game but it got deleted already. Paul was upset. Oh well.
So, so sad here in Utah with everyone out in game 1!
Wow, I didn't know you were such a b-ball fan!
Post a Comment