Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter...Finally

Here are the kids in their Easter clothes ready for church. This picture almost didn't happen. Last year there was no such picture. It seems to me that we never give ourselves enough time to get it together and I was determined to get this photo. So, as I was rushing out the door for choir I grabbed the kids and the camera threw them onto the porch and wallah! A picture where the kids all look good! Yeah! And this was the first of only 2 pictures I had time to take.
Here they are eating their candy for breakfast, well, not really I did give them cereal too!

After church we went to Nate and Jill's for Easter Dinner. It was fun to be with them and see their new home. The kids had a little Easter egg hunt and it was just wonderful to be with family!


One of my favorite moments of Easter this year had to be when Garrett found Leia's peeps that she had dropped on the floor. As you can see from the video, he knew exactly what to do with them. I'm still wondering why we let him eat so much of it?!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

What a beautiful bunch ok kids!! :)

Sarah said...

Wow - I count 6 kids there! You are so amazing! I'm glad Emmett finally got a little brother! It's fun to see your adorable kids. I can't believe how fast they grow! We'll have to keep in touch!