Here is the cake he requested. He wanted an Oreo cake. I had no idea what that was but this is what we came up with. It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself!
The good, the bad and the silly! Life as it really happens with EIGHT silly kids, two exhausted parents and countless crazy experiences.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
So much too post and so little time..... we'll start with Emmett's Birthday
Emmett is 10. I really can't believe it. Where does the time go? He's such a good kid, (but I did get him a watch so he knows when to come home now ☺) I think he had a good day. He got a lot of nice gifts, what 10 year old doesn't like loads of video games huh? But I think his favorite was a fishing pole complete with a reel that belonged to his Great-Grandpa Emmett. He really seemed to be touched, yet another sign that my little boy really is getting big.
Here is the cake he requested. He wanted an Oreo cake. I had no idea what that was but this is what we came up with. It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself!

Here is the cake he requested. He wanted an Oreo cake. I had no idea what that was but this is what we came up with. It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yummy cake. And he's now 10?! Wow. Happy Birthday!
That little video of Emmett is so sweet. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment