Sunday, April 19, 2009

blah, blah, blah

I've been having "one of those days". It's been awful, I'm tired, I'm grumpy and I've got allergies. I'm not really one to complain, but I want to complain now. I want to cry. Is there any good reason? No, not really so a bunch of little things set me off today. My poor son and husband got the brunt of it. They were not so happy with my dinner choice today, I can't say I blame them, it was one of those quickie dinners, not a good Sunday meal like we normally have and apparently they were disappointed, and I went off. Sorry guys, I shouldn't have. The worse part about flipping out is the guilt that I feel afterwards. Goodness, I feel crummy. But, to paraphrase one of my favorite quotes from Anne of Green Gables...."Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet!" So now I'm off to bed so that tomorrow will be a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate days like that!!! I hope tomorrow goes better for you!

Rachel Anne said...

You know Anne I feel like I've had more of those days lately then not. My strategy right now is, if I cook enough lame meals, once I start making nice dinners again everyone will appreciate them that much more. Sorry you had such a rough day.