The good, the bad and the silly! Life as it really happens with EIGHT silly kids, two exhausted parents and countless crazy experiences.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Emmett's birthday party
Okay, I'm a little behind on blogging but let me tell you just how brilliant I am. Not to brag, but here I go......I know how to throw a party, I'll let you in on a secret, when your son comes and asks if he can go camping for his party tell him yes and then, (here's the best part) send your husband and brother-in-law and another dad with the boys, and you stay home! How perfect is that?! Everyone had a great time and I had no work (except for the post-camping laundry) to do.

As you can tell from the pictures I believe most of the time was spent around the campfire. but where else would little boys want to be than playing with sticks and fire? They were up all night long talking and playing on their DS/gameboy/PSP systems. Emmett is already planning next year's camp out.... Ryan is not so sure... they had fun, but.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a fabulous idea! I will definitely remember that for the future - James would LOVE it!
The boys and Nate had fun, they will have to do it again sometime. It was nice to just be Lexie and I for one night.
Awesome idea! I am totally going to keep this one in mind for the future when my boys are just a few years older! Good thinking.
Post a Comment