Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Here we are just before our trunk or treat. Let me introduce you to my children.
Emmett as Emmit Smith
Gabriella as Gabriella Montez (High School Musical)
Camilla as Camilla the Dutchess of York
Mia as Mia Hamm
Leia as Princess Leia
And Garrett as a bumble bee. If you can think of a good "Garrett" to dress like let me know!
I'm obviously a farmer or something like that. I just wanted to wear my cowboy boots. It's been a while since I've had a reason to wear them! On Halloween afternoon we carved our pumpkin
And set up a ghost/scarecrow thingy. Do you notice his clothes? Look above and they might look familiar.
Gabbie decided to drop the HSM thing and dress as a witch and I didn't have my farmer clothes to wear so I painted on some whiskers. Meow.
I only wish I would have taken a picture of the mountains and mountains of candy that is now in the house. Wow! Six kids trick or treating really brings in the sugar!

No comments: