Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Garrett is walking!!!!

Well, he's got there. He chooses to walk now most of the time. It's so much fun to see him toddle about so slowing, especially when his crawling is so fast. He's slowed down for a moment, I know it won't last long because before we know it he'll be running. So here are the cute videos of his latest achievement.

In this first video Garrett saw the camera and came crawling to me quickly but he does eventually walk. The next video is more walking. I might be partial but I think he is a cutie!

3 comments:

The McKinstry Family said...

Good job Garrett!!! I can't believe that he is walking already, such a cutie. Can't wait to see him in person walking :).

Rachel Anne said...

Way to go Garrett! You're not just partial Anne. Garrett is pretty cute. We can't until we meet him----next year :(

Tiffanie said...

What a cute little waddle - It's so fun to see kids learn and grow, I love every stage!