Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Patriotic night

Tonight the entire Kindergarten performed in a Patriotic Concert. It was so fun to hear all the fun songs that they sang and to see these little guys perform. It made me once again grateful for this great land that we live in as I heard the words to God Bless America, This Land is My Land, Yankee Doodle, God Bless the USA and more. I'm grateful that my children are learning these songs and that they are being taught a sense of pride for being in such a great country. As you watch the video there is a part where I scan the entire group, notice that these children are here from all over the world. And they are all AMERICANS now!!! I love the U.S.A! Here is Camilla and her wonderful teacher!



Yankee Doodle is Camilla's favorite song, so this video clip one out over the others.

2 comments:

As Molly Turns... said...

That is amazing. It actually brings tears to my eyes. We are so blessed, to live in America. God Bless America Forever!!

Julie said...

Camilla is so cute in this video! I loved it. Way to go Camilla, you are a star!